The G5 is a 3.5" Electronic Attitude Indicator interfaced into the existing aircraft system. It also incorporates GPS based track and heading information. It is installed via STC in Certified airplanes.
2016 Eagle Flying Museum Learn to Fly Raffle Rules
- 1. This is a Texas Raffle – not a contest. 100% of the money raised goes to our support Museum programs in Texas.
- 2. It is not valid in any capacity if it is illegal where you live, you must verify that it is legal, not us, before you buy a Ticket. You must at least 18 years of age to participate in this raffle.
- 3. Buy as many raffle tickets as you wish. Each ticket will be issued with a discrete number assigned at random by the raffle program.
- 4. Actual tickets will be emailed to the email address you give us when you buy the ticket. Be careful, we are not responsible for lost or misdirected email. If you do not receive your raffle tickets via email within 24 hours after purchase, then you should call us at 682-286-3971.
- 5. The Raffle will end on 24 December 2016, or once all 3,500 tickets are sold. At that point the raffle is over and the drawing will be held. The drawing will be announced on the website and will be conducted by the Raffle Program Creator.
- 6. The winner will be announced on the website, via email notification and by certified mail. If not enough tickets are sold by the end date, the Museum reserves the right to extend, or terminate the raffle and refund the money for each ticket.
- 7. There are three prizes – Your odds of winning are excellent!
- a. The Grand Prize is a beautifully refurbished 1969 Cessna 150J N5508G in great condition. It has approximately 140 Hours SMOH, 4750 TTAF. It has been repainted and the interior redone. The avionics are VFR with a Garmin SL-40, AT-150 Transponder, Garmin 196 GPS. A Garmin G5 Electronic Flight Instrument for certified aircraft is on order and will be installed when Garmin ships in late October. Currently in Annual, a fresh Annual will be performed prior to delivery, otherwise the aircraft is as is, where is.
- b. Second Prize is a Lightspeed Zulu 2 ANR Headset.
- c. Third Prize is a King Pilot Schools written program of the winner’s choice.
- 8. There is no cash option for this raffle. Winners will receive one of the three prizes, not actual cash.
- 9. Any taxes that may be incurred because you won a prize is your responsibility. The Museum will report the results of the raffle to the IRS.
- 10. The prizes will be awarded within 30 days of the Raffle end and the Museum will deliver the plane to the winner at it’s facilities in Fort Worth, Texas. Additionally, the winner will be notified via US Certified Mail and the winner must sign a hold harmless contract, publicity, media and photo releases, etc prior to accepting the prize.
- 11. If the winner declines to accept the prize, the Museum has the right to not award the prize.