Get Involved with a Charity
It's simple: without you we cannot survive!
We may be a 501c3, but without your support we will never get off the ground. Your support goes toward keeping the airplanes flying and putting together our educational programs for the public. You can be involved in a big way or small, whatever works for you. We have programs for individuals, pilots and corporations. We need volunteers to get all our programs off the ground and flying!
Math & Science Supplemental classes for Schools
The Eagle Flying Museum believes the future is our kids and they will need to be grounded in Math & Science if we expect America to survive and grow!
We are developing classes that visiting Middle and High School children can attend as a part of a scheduled field trip. Our classes, while not complex, are intended to support the current curricula using airplanes and flight as an exciting vehicle to spark an interest in each child.
- Uses donated aircraft to start projects with schools, EAA chapters or any other interested group. The kids participate in the aircraft project and gain valuable hands-on experience.www.buildaplane.org
- The Cade Museum of Innovation and Invention
- The mission of the Cade Museum is to promote a culture of creativity and innovation. In particular, the programs focus on: America's unique legacy of innovation, inventors- their stories and technology, and the inventive process.www.cademuseum.org
- Experimental Aircraft Association
- EAA is involved in a number of programs that are very important to us-- in particular the Young Eagles program that allows kids from any background to take flight for the first time!www.eaa.org