About Joining the Eagle Flying Museum
Volunteers make it happen... plus there are benefits!
We rely heavily on our volunteers to keep the airplanes flying and run our various programs. Just about any job is open and we welcome any and all. With you we stand a chance of keeping these wonderful airplanes alive and sharing them with others! Several different levels of membership, to fit you and how you would like to participate. Individuals, Families, groups and even Corporations can join.... and once you become an Eagle, you'll always be an Eagle!
Who We Are
Founders Jim Wilson and Scott Perdue created the museum to share these wonderful airplanes with everyone.
Whatever your interest, your skills, or your time, there is a place for you as an Eagle. Read more to find short bio sketches on our members! Remember: Once an Eagle, always an Eagle!Read More
- EFM Moves to Spinks Airport (KFWS)
- EFM relocated to Spinks Airport in Fort Worth. Right off I-35W south!
- EFM Crew at the Hangar Dance
- Cameron Roberts, Dave Howell, David and Misty Shorter, Gunny and Bob Ellis. The others were not camera hounds and didnt' want t oget in the picture!
- 9/1/2012 Glenn Smith
- Our very good friend and fellow pilot, Glenn Smith, passed away today in an accident. He was a pilot! Our prayers are with you my friend! Godspeed!
- JR, Glenn and Gunny share a story
- 8/28/2012 New AT-6A Training Aircraft
- We brought home a 'new' AT-6A AJ832 that we'll use for rides, transition training, aerobatics and formation work! Check out the training page for more detail on our program! Photos
- 6 July 2012 Soda Machine
- Dr Pepper donated a fantastic, one-of-a-kind brand new soda machine! Thank you Dr Pepper. Come on out and buy a soda, support the EFM!
- June 2012 New Home for EFM
- The EFM has moved into a fantastic hangar at Mineral Wells Airport (KMWL). We need to do a few things like paint and redo the floors and other move in stuff..... but we are planning on having an Open House on 18 August 2012. Make plans on coming out for a visit!
- 1 Aug 2011 IRS 501c3 Approval
- The Eagle Flying Museum 501c3 is APPROVED! It's been a long road, but we are now a full-fledged 501c3 dating back to October 2010!
- 1 Jan 2011
- The Eagle Flying Museum stands up! We've actually been owrking this for almost two years.... but you know how it is!
- Read More
- September, 2010
- Barry Schiff reviews the B-25 flying program in the September AOPA Pilot Magazine. Plus the WWII video "How to Fly the B-25"Read More
- June, 2010
- The Newsletter report from the 2010 Doolittle Raider Reunion.Read More